Venue: Hotel Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall, Alter Wall 40, 20457 Hamburg
Energy for Industry in Africa!
The Afrika-Verein (German-African Business Association) invites you to the 11th German-African Energy Forum in Hamburg. The upcoming edition of our forum will set a special focus on energy for industry and will take place from April 25th to 26th 2017.
We are happy to welcome the following African ministers:
Hon. Pierre Anatole Matusila, Minister of Energy and Hydraulic Resources, DR Congo
Hon. Selechi Bekele, Minister of Water Resources and Energy, Ethiopia
Hon. Cheick Taliby Sylla, Minister of Energy and Hydraulics, Guinea
Hon. Malick Alhousseini, minister of Energy and Water, Mali
Hon. Naha Mint Hamdi Ould Mouknass, Minister of Commerce, Industry, Craft and Tourism, Mauritania
Hon. David Mabumba, Minister of Energy, Zambia
Within the framework of the forum, you will have the opportunity to:
- get in contact and network with decision-makers from business and politics from Africa and Germany,
- exchange ideas with German scientists, politicians and entrepreneurs from the energy sector,
- inform yourself about current topics, projects and opportunities for markets for renewable and conventional energy on the African continent.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Energy for Industry: Mining, Automotive, Manufacturing
- Energy Resources and (local) Value Creation
- Innovations – What´s new in and for Africa?
- Electricity: Off-grid and On-grid Solutions
Like in the last years, African delegations will have the opportunity to present their countries exclusively in our country sessions.
On Thursday, April 27th we offer a tour to the Hannover Messe, the largest industrial trade fair of the world. The fee contains the bus-shuttle Hamburg <-> Hanover and the lunch. The registration for the tour is part of the registration process for the Energy Forum.