An extended climate partnership with Kenya for the production of green hydrogen, a 34 Billion US-Dollar green-hydrogen-deal with Mauritania, a new “Just Energy Transition”-partnership between the German Ministry of Education and Research and its South African counterpart or the financing of a green hydrogen feasibility study in Senegal – these are just a few headlines highlighting Germany’s interest in strengthening a green hydrogen partnership with African partners.
Afrika-Verein (German-African Business Association) has the pleasure to invite you to the
2nd Unlocking Industries – Hydrogen in Africa: Transforming Infrastructure & Partnerships
- Part of the “German-African Energy Forum” brand -
June 14th & 15th, 2023
Hamburg (Panoramadeck of the Emporio Tower)
We look forward to the Opening of Dr Melanie Leonhard, State Minister for Economics and Innovation, Hamburg Senate, the political Keynote of Jennifer Lee Morgan, State Secretary & Special Envoy for International Climate Action, Federal Foreign Office (AA) and we are very honoured that the following African ministers & high-ranking officials have confirmed their attendance:
- Hon. Simon-Pierre Boussim, Minister, Ministry of Energy, Mines and Quarries of Burkina Faso
- Hon. Ibrahim Uwizeye, Minister of Hydropower, Energy and Mines of Burundi
- Hon. Mr Yonis Ali Guedi, Minister, Ministry of Energy in Charge of Natural Ressources of Djibouti
- Hon. Dr Matthew Opoku Prempeh, Minister, Ministry for Energy of Ghana
- Hon. Aly Seydouba Soumah, Minister, Ministry of Energy, Hydropower and Hydrocarbons of Guinea
- Hon. Émile Ouosso, Minister of Energy and Hydropower of Rep. Congo
- Hon. Aissatou Sophie Gladima, Minister, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy of Senegal
- Alfonso Chikuni, Secretary for Energy, Ministry of Energy of Malawi
- James Mnyupe, Presidential Economic Advisor / Namibian Hydrogen Commissioner, Government of the Republic of Namibia
For more information about the conference, check out our concept note and program.
If you register more than three persons of your company, we are happy to offer a special group discount. Also start-ups may register at a special rate. Kindly contact us directly.
In case of suggestions concerning the program, please contact Ms Khadi Camara (email@example.com, mobile: +49 170 3711301). For logistical issues & ticketing, please contact Ms Berit Bürger (firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +49 170 3711309).
You want to make sure your topics are discussed during the forum? Become a sponsor and participate in the VIP activities with African delegations & portray your projects.